View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Bronze Member

DAY FOUR

Day four is here and I still can't get over how damn sexy she is..... All day long the only thing I can think about is holding her in my arms and giving her sweet kisses on the lips.. Of course while my hands gives her delicious booty a gentle squeeze.. Just the thought of having her close with her body and breast completely compressed against me. Is making me want to disappear into the broom closet with a copy of this month's Hustler magazine.. This whole experience with Caroline feels like a dream.. And it's so surreal that I'm afraid I'll wake up one morning and find out that she was nothing but a fantasy... I sure hope not!!!! Anyways when I got home from work I noticed that Caroline had slipped into a nice little see through pink teddy.. And again I couldn't help but to marvel over those gorgeous curves she has... Oh those little perky boobies.. That yummy tummy and that delicious round tush... She looked so good we decided to capture the moment..

Caroline: Oh hi Nova! Welcome home

Nova: Hello sweetie! It is good to be home...

Caroline: I'm so glad your home.. I was starting to get a bit lonely..

Nova: Yeah me to... But haven't any of the other girls come in to meet you yet...

Caroline: What! wait, you mean there's more doll ladies here then just me..

Nova: Oh I'm sorry hunn! I thought I mentioned that in the truck on the way home.. But Yes there are others here..

Nova: I would have thought your sister Shannon would have come in and said hi by now....

Caroline: My sister? I have a sister here?

Nova: Yup she is a Sinthetics just like you...

Caroline: Oh really! That's so cool!! I can't wait to meet her now.. Boy I have a sister!!

Caroline: So who are the others?

Nova: Oh most of the doll ladies came here from China, Some came from Japan.. And like you the rest came from here in the USA...

Caroline: So.. I have to ask.. Why do you have so many of us doll ladies here?

Nova: Well, there's quite a few doll ladies here that were about to become homeless.. And I just opened my doors to them.. Overtime we developed a strong loving relationship... Others like yourself were ordered and
manufactured to my specifications.. But to really answer your question. I just love having all of you beautiful ladies here with me..

Caroline: Oh your so sweet!! Well, I hope I get to meet everyone soon..

Nova: Yeah me to... Their all great ladies and will just love you... Oh by the way You look devilish in that sexy teddy!!

Caroline: Hehehe Thanks! I was hoping you noticed.. Do You want to see something else...

Nova: Oh yes defiantly!!!

Caroline: It has buttons you can unsnap at the crotch.. And now say hello to my pookie!!!!

Nova:Oh yummy!!!! Such a gorgeous pookie you have....

Caroline: And now I can pull it all the way up and give you the full view.. TADA!!!! Hehehe

Nova: DAYUM GIRL!!!! You are so fine!!!!