View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Bronze Member

Caroline: Now for the best part move to the right..

Nova: The best part! Hmm, I like the sound of that!!!

Caroline: A little more to the right!!!

Nova: Damn your booty looks so sexy with your back arched like that....

Caroline: Your almost there!!! Now bend over.. keep your eyes and face forward...

Nova: I'm liking where this is going...

Caroline: Are you ready?

Nova: Oh yes I am!!!

Caroline: BAAAM face plant!!! Hehehe

Nova: Oh!!! Fireworks are going off in my pants right now!!!!

Caroline: Did you like that... I thought I felt you tongue on my clit.. Lets do that again!!!

Nova: Tongue?

Caroline: That was fun!!!

Nova: Oh that was fun!!! "Thinks to self: DAYUM!!! I can't believe she just shoved her goodies in my face.. What a little flirt!!! But I liked it!!!!"

Caroline: Hey nova!!! Now You can put that tongue right here...

Nova: Oh yes dear!!!!

Well, That's a wrap for this photo set... Hope everyone enjoyed it... A few have been asking for shots for her booty.. Well there you go!!! There was quite a few of them in that last set..

Anyway I'm so happy I decided to go with a 2A body for Caroline.. She is more beautiful then I could have ever imagined... Truth be told.. When I originally placed the order for Caroline she was going to have the 1B body.. It wasn't till a group of us doll owners met up with both Matt & Bronwen in Los Vegas during AVN a few years ago... They had just finished the first 2A prototype and brought her along for us to see.. She was completed with the Yuriko head and fitted with long curvy red wig.. And when I saw how gorgeous she looked it was like fate.. : I had to make the change to my order that moment... One of the best decisions I ever made...

Last edited by Nova-1; 22-08-2017 at 03:05 PM.