View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Thank you Nova & Caroline

Brilliant Picīs

LOL! Your very welcome!! Glad you like... And thanks for the nice comment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZMONKEY View Post
.....oh .... oh ......

FM

Yup! That's what it was like for me to when trying to take those pictures.. Boy is she a distraction or what? A good one though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Better and better from the word go. Love the 'A' body.

If I had a bucket list, sharing house with one of Matts creations would be on it. If only there hadn't been a parting of the ways I just wonder what ladies and quantities would be coming out of the American stable now.
Hey thanks for commenting Wulfie!! Oh yeah! The body 2A is just amazing.. What's not to love about her.. Anyways when I picked up Caroline from Sinthetics. I noticed a lots of activity.. Lots of dolls have been poured and making their way into finishing.. Also Matt mentioned that they had implemented a new plan a few months ago which has been working great so far.. Also sounds like the employees are starting to do a lot more to take the load off of both him and Bronwen.. And is streamlining the process a lot more.. So things are looking up for them.. I hope it continues to work out... I would love to see lots of Sin's flooding out of the stables and making their way on to the forums.. LOL!!!

Last edited by Nova-1; 23-08-2017 at 02:27 PM.