View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Active New Member

Right, since I didn't get a reply to my question I decided to give it a go at finding out how to solve my issues. First off, the mannequin torso.
Found it on Ebay for £30 so nice and cheap. Also it has D-Cup breasts which really suit it, not too big, not too small.

First, the fleshlight hole. I actually laid on top and found the closest point to the real thing. Though it has closed legs I can say it does feel as natural as can be however, it can feel a bit tight. I made a sock for it made out of thick packaging plastic but a sandwich bag does work well.

Now the boobs. Even though they looked great, the hard plastic did hurt my chest. So I thought of buying a set of fake ones from EBay. I cutted the breasts and left a small lip so I could sit them on top. They are more for cross-dressing but they work well. I bought the bra one so I could clip to the torso but they kept riding up or to the side when laying down.
So I packed the interior with cardboard boxes remembering to feed the bra strap behind them and so far they don't move.
I did take some thinking but I am happy with the result so far.
And yes, I could have bought a TPE torso and not have to do this but can't afford one yet (and yes, I'm being a cheapskate). 😁😁😁

Keep inovating everyone!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20191026-091748.jpg (17.8 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0539~2_resize_8.jpg (22.8 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0540_resize_97.jpg (34.8 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0541_resize_39.jpg (45.0 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0536_resize_36.jpg (28.0 KB, 227 views)