Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
Sherry strictly wont let me use a condom for her certain personal reasons - I don't mind its great

I wont go into too many details but things worked pretty well

tip her over bowl of water

I have a squirty drinks bottle fill with water and a very small amount of dp Pure Liquid Soap use this first plenty of it - then I use the thing that came with the doll and fill with fresh clean water and use that

then I wipe all inside with Pampers aqua wipes

then the magic bit

I cut a piece of Minky Super Absorbent Soakups which Absorbs 10 times its own weight in water I wrap it around a pen leaving quite a bit over lapping the end of the pen and at the back then push all that in and leave it there it don't take long - dry as a whistle - it does not leave any bits behind and makes no difference the material is pink - Minky packet has large 2 sheets of the stuff inside will make you 8x of these costing only £1.80p
You realise that you can use tampons for internal drying?... Yep... We buy tampons for these girls.

When you are thinking of bodily fluids, remember that human saliver can carry much more harmful bacteria than fluids from other parts of the body. Never compromise on her oral hygene. Also, if she has a closed mouth, once a month at least open it up to allow air flow.

I use the casing from a tampax to pop in their mouths to allow a bit of air movement.

i.e.