Thread: Synthetics
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Bronze Member

Default Continued

I didn't respond and we were both in a state of awkward silence. I started to look her over, her body was incredible!
She then broke the silence and said:

“Look, I know this isn't normal and you're actually breaking the law by helping me and I really do appreciate that but...”
She paused as I stood in silence waiting for her to finish her sentence. “I'm still imprinted with my original owner.”

I looked puzzled and then she continued:

“What that means is I can't feel any erotic or sexual feelings for anyone but him.”

I then asked: “Can you be re-imprinted with another owner?”

She, sighed looking away from me, then replied: “I could but...that would put me back to default factory settings,
My entire memory would be wiped out, I wouldn't be me anymore, it's effectively death for the person I've come to be.”

I'm sort of disappointed at this moment, that the most sophisticated fuckbot in the market is standing right in front
of me and it can't fuck me, or at least she wouldn't enjoy it! I think?

She then replied: “It's too bad since I think you're cute and I'm really good at fucking, I must say so myself”
She grinned. Then asked: “I'm sorry are you in a relationship? I mean, how presumptuous of me to be so forward!”

I then realized what serious trouble I'm in. The federal government has banned all fuckbots and harboring one or still
owning one carries a five year prison sentence minimum! I'm not sure what to do next?...