View Single Post
Old 24-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addolly View Post
I’m just going to buy my first doll and learning about the importation of Dolls .I want to buy from a reputable company not somebody importing that could see me getting prosecuted for the wrong type of Doll .Dealer bought a mini Doll but saw the information on Google relating to the subject .so glad I did not order one .who know we’re they are coming from to .Save up for a good Quality one it’s worth it Great and educational post .
This seems a weird thread that reads as though you can't self import??? Very strange and was never true. I would not regard it as an educational one.

Also looks as though some posts in the thread got removed as at one point Paul is responding to Holly but there's nothing there? I suspect that others may have disgreed with him.

Anyway, its five years old and best forgotten about. Even vendors get mixed up sometimes. If you know what you are doing and who you are dealing with there is nothing to stop you self importing but generally its far less stress to import using a recognised UK vendor. (and quite often cheaper!).

Just order your girl from the Doll house or Cloud Climax and you will be fine. Neither of them would dream of importing girls that they feel would cause isssue although even in their cases on occassion over zealous BF operatives pull girls who should not be pulled... Phil is fighting one in court at the moment but bless their little cotton socks the poor lass was destroyed before she ever got to court!