Thread: Shannon Returns
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Bronze Member

Default Shannon Returns

Hey everyone,

A while back I remember seeing and drooling over many of the great pictures Perry took of Shannon. Sadly a lot of those wonderful pictures of her are no longer available for our viewing pleasures. For a while Perry had a gallery of Shannon on his website where you could see many great pictures of her and even some videos. Unfortunately his website is no longer accessible along with many of those beautiful pictures of his. For those of you who are new here and do not know Shannon. She is gorgeous creation by Matt K and is among the first group of Sin's to be delivered when the company was established four years ago. Shannon is a Sinthetics B1H with Alicia head & Chai skin tone. Her wonderful blue grey eyes, beautiful make-up application, gorgeous Red hair combined with her super sexy body. Will make you want to bow to her every command. Oh and not to mention those breast on her OMG! I have to say, She wears them quite well. And with the expression on her face she seems to be very proud of them too.

I sure miss seeing all of those wonderful pictures of this lovely lady called Shannon. Here is a few pictures I was able to find of Shannon taken by Perry. Just gorgeous!

Well I'm am so very pleased to announce that Shannon is back and I have been trusted to become her next caretaker. So without further ado I would like to reintroduce the next Nova girl Shannon! Yes our beloved Shannon is back and is still as beautiful as ever. My pictures of her will never be as good as the great Perry's but I hope to do her justice! Welcome back Shannon!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Shannon here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1300

Last edited by Nova-1; 04-03-2015 at 03:32 PM.