View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Bronze Member

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh she so gorgeous... I still can't believe she came home with me...}
Would you just look at those delicious little boobies!!!

Carolina: Ah Nova? What's that about my boobies

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh crap did I just blurt that last part out about her boobs...}

Shannon: What about my boobs nova?

Nova: Thinks to self: {I'm totally in boob heaven right now.. Two really gorgeous angels sitting in front of me}
Oh yes Shannon!! I just love your huge lovely breast... Thinks again: {I'd like to motorboat them right now!!!}

Caroline: Well, Why don't we have a little fun with this shoot? And turn the heat up a bit!!!

Nova: Sure, that sounds enticing.. What do you have in mind Caroline?......................................... .....Oh... Oh.... OH!

Nova: WOW! You girls are starting to really work it... It's getting HOT in here!!!

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh my! Check out Shannon moving in on Caroline's cookie..} Oh yeah!!! Damn these girls are making me hard...

Shannon: Tickle tickle!!!

Caroline: Oh Shannon! Yeah right there!!

Nova: Thinks to self: {Now, check out that groping action from Caroline.. Man I'm just loving and hating being a spectator right now!!!}

Caroline: Nova are you hard right now? If so come get in here with us...

Shannon: Yeah come dive in Nova!! We need our big teddy bear!!!

Nova: DAYUM! Who can resist that.. Ladies make way I'm coming in.. Shannon don't close your legs.. I'm locked on target!!!

Shannon:Oh yeah! Fire away stud!!!

Shannon: Well hello Caroline's cookie!!! Are you ready for some action?? Hey Nova! Looks like Caroline is all hot and bothered... She ready for you!!!

Caroline: Oh Yes! Nova! Come get me! I need you inside me now!!!!!

Nova: Oh! Yes my queen!!! Thinks to self: {I'm the luckyest guy!!!}

Caroline: Oh this felt so good!!! I hope we can do this again!!! And Shannon it was fun bring you in action...

Nova: It certainly was fun.. And the twosome with you and Shannon was fantastic!!!! I have to say:That it was just awesome chowing out on Shannon's breast as I was banging you... Doing that again is a must!

Shannon & Caroline: "giggle,giggle" , giggle,giggle"" Defiantly, Hell Yeah!

And that concluded this photo set.. Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures and the story... Stay tuned for the next one....

Last edited by Nova-1; 24-08-2017 at 03:12 PM.