View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 08:50 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Well, this was an interesting development; it was just an update and I wasn't expecting any replies other than 'Great, glad you decided at last ' or similar. It's really nice that you guys want to offer advice and I have had a look at the other heads and bodies, but apart from 262 and the 172 body maybe, I'm not really convinced.

Now I don't want you to think I'm being ungrateful or ignoring the experience of people who've been doing this longer than me, so maybe a clearer explanation of my thinking might help.
  1. I want a girl exactly 1" shorter than me; that means 174 regardless of other factors.
  2. I want a girl with a sexy seductive face.
  3. I want a girl with curves but not thicc.
  4. I have no realistic hope of buying more than 3 dolls in total.
  5. Nor of moving to anywhere that I'd have room to keep them.
  6. I fucking love brunette strong women and would rather have several different ones and can always buy more heads over the course of time.
  7. If I want to go the other way and have a sweet dippy blonde fawning all over me, that's what Kim is for.
  8. I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket**
It's hard to explain without going into my life history, but the lady on PoF in RL and silicon's girl in dolls, are literally my dream girl come to life: face, body, hair style, the works. Every time I have tried over the last 40 years to imagine a fantasy no-holds-barred dream girl, she has always looked something like that. No exceptions.

Examples:
  • Hippolyta (mother of Wonder Woman) in DC comics
  • Xena, Warrior Princess and similar characters LL has played
  • Kyriani in DnD comics
  • Gadot's Wonder Woman is great too
Every day I see this in glorious FHD and think 'By the unholy name of ${DEMON}, I would make the Earth move with her if I but could':

I realise there are other choices that would give me a lot of pleasure and if I had a huge house and a disposable income of 1000s per month instead of a couple of hundred, I would likely copy shamus, tommo, winterwarBo on TDF, etc., and have my own harem of girls of different shapes, sizes, faces, etc. But with only one or two slots left after Kim, I must go for the one that says 'Wow, she's the ONE!' and so far, I have not seen any doll either in user photos or vendor pics that can better this design.

**And yes I already am planning a Cake song shoot once I get my superwoman goddess doll, the last line in the list wasn't a joke; indeed, somebody already did that with a stunning doll but on TDF IIRC.

EDIT: Since I wrote the above, it seems there is one issue with the 174G that is not obvious at first sight and I was lucky to have been alerted to it by the guys on TDF chat: LHP; however I will make a separate thread about that.

So to put a positive spin on it, does anyone know of any 'Xena Warrior Princess' type dolls that someone has got, other than silicon's girl?

Last edited by the living tribunal; 07-12-2021 at 06:55 AM.