View Single Post
Old 29-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zang View Post
Hey all,

Something weird seems to be going on here (and it seems to be only happening to me! ).

Just a few days ago, my usual browser (Opera) stopped displaying certain photos here at UKLDF. For example, in this month's Photo Challenge poll thread, only about 25% of the photos are currently displayed, and all the rest aren't even there at all. Even in the main Photo Challenge thread for the month, they've recently just vanished (as seen in screencap). A very similar result happens with a different browser (Safari).

I definitely remember seeing all the photos while browsing earlier in the month, so what's going on? Something on my end, apparently... something I can adjust, hopefully...
I know that if the photo's are on the site rather than third party hosted such as via IMGbb you have to be logged on in order to see them. Assuming that is not the issue though, it could be your security settings are preventing you seeing images. To get to your security settings in Opera its :

Alt+P
Privacy and Security
Site Settings
Images
Show All

It is possible when changing browsers that setting get transferred automaticaly to the new browser incorrectly.

I don't use Opera myself (I use Firefox).

HTH,

Shamus.