View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adham_85 View Post
Hi. I'm about to buy my first doll, and it's a bit confusing out there so would really appreciate your help and advice regarding the following
1. Material:
When it comes to the head, I know Silicone is more realostic but doesn't allow oral. But when it comes to the body, I'm confused. Silicone is more aesthetic, but I heard the silicone love tunnels aren't as enjoyable and more rigid than TPE. So I take it TPE is better for sensation, no?
2. Brands:
What do you think of the following doll brands, all of which have a very realistic appearance: Zelex, Jiushen and Starpery. The look of their dolls is out of this world.
Next comes (as far as I saw) WM and YQ dolls, whose appearances aren't as realistic, but very beautiful.
anyone has real life experience with these brands?
3. Vendor:
Most UK vendors I found don't offer many high end dolls from the above brands, so I have to either buy what I want from abroad (what do you think of Silisonelovers.com which is an American site but can ship to the UK) Or buy local (like lucidtoys.co.uk, which doesn't have what I want). The only local vendor that can get the dolls I want is cloudclimax.co.uk, but has only 1 review on trustpilot, and the website looks a bit sketchy. What do you think of cloudclimax? Any one has positive experience buying from it?
Thanks in advance.

Biased and maybe ignorant but I've had my first and definitely not the last doll from sexdollstation
She came on time and I can't help the fact I absolutely love her and dare I say we have had intimate times