View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
No Problem, I will do some feet photos at some point tonight if I have enough time and light, the weather is terrible and my rooms are dark, maybe it will be tomorrow now. I do intend to do more photos of her beautiful body veins and hands, although I would like it to be a nice bright day.

Now I may have misunderstood your question, but this is along the same lines, My first silicone doll was Samantha Sanhui 165+ she's been with me over two years now, I was informed that she would be okay standing even though she had no bolts in her feet (ie a none standing foot), I believe that may have been incorrect information, but I have stood her 80% of the time up to recently because her joints are all very loose now, so she just stays on the bed with me now, I would say she's stood 80% of the time for 18 months and not always in shoes. Now these are her feet. There are a few tiny indents in her feet thats all.

Tommo

Hi Tommo,

Many thanks. Kiania has the non-bolt standing option. I didn't realise (= didn't check) that, unlike bolts, this option is for short-term standing only. After one month of standing in socks and trainers, one sole had slight damage from the metal of the ankle trying to force its way through while the other was fine. I was told that this was a very good result.

I repaired the damaged sole, but since then she has either sat in a comfy chair or been with me in bed.

But my main concern is the interface between the thicker silicone of the foot/ankle and the rest of the leg. I am hopeful that the Gynoid version does not look like this:

If the Gynoid boltless standing looks pretty much like the non-standing version, I would consider it, even though the safe standing time is not as long as with bolts.

Jasmin is a nice name

Last edited by PDutus; 02-07-2020 at 05:52 PM.