View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Site Owner

Default Addition to Jasmin's thread

~~~ This Is Not A Review, I Don't Do Them ~~~

My plan today was just to take a photo of Jasmin's foot for PDutus,
Nice and simple really,
It's taken me all day because I am terrible at getting sidetracked.
And I still haven't checked my photos of that bloody foot to see if they are any good.
By the time this goes on the forum it will be Saturday no doubt.

~~~

Jasmin formerly known as Hui measures fractionally over 162 cm that is with her feet flat (not toes pointed like the DS),
She's actually looks to be the height of my 167 Evo when they were flat next to each other on the bed earlier.
I only measured her really because I weighed her this morning, I have been thinking she's a little bit heavy.

I put her on the scales naked no wig on 38.4Kgs
That is a lot heavier than I expected,
She should be 32kgs+-3kgs but she's got a soft ass option which add another 2kg,
I was expecting her to be 34kg and that is why I weighed and measured her ,
The model 10 is 36kg + 2kg for the soft ass
No, she's definitely 162cm and a model 11 with a wonderful soft ass and very, very soft breasts.

~~~

I've got her on the bed naked with no wig on, the makeup and detail on the head is just so amazing,
under the wig is plain and whiter and the seams aren't finished, they don't need to be, although I would like them to be.
The head is very shiny and the wig slips about a lot I think that is what the valcro is all about,
there is a piece under the front of the wig but not on the front of the head,
I will see how I get on but if it catches behind her it's still pulling straight off it is a nice lace fronted wig,
but it is forever slipping about and it's beginning to piss me off.

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 08:42 AM.