View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Site Owner

I missed this bit out the other day, at the moment the flight case/trunk whatever you call it, is free, a part of the deal,
normal standard is a cardboard doll box,
in the box from Gynoid you get.....
a doll body wearing sexy underwear,
a head with the wig attached,
and a care instruction card,
nothing else.

I believe Paul added the protective bodystocking and 10% off your next purchase voucher.

Jasmin's silicone is slightly more shinny than both my DS dolls and the 4Woods,
both 4Woods dolls have always been a very matt finish for a silicone doll,
I have powdered her only slightly, the skin colouring is so perfect, I am reluctant to bang loads of powder on.

Her joints are nice and tight, although the elbow have a bit of free play, I think I have used the right term there,
they lock in position, hold a pose, but if you hold the arm then you can move it back and forth slightly,
4Woods are way worse for that and have no lateral hold when their arm are up,that drives me mad.

I didn't really want to say to much about her really because it's hard to explain,
Nell the 167 Evo that I have is the best skeleton I have got and every joint is nice and tight and doesn't move,
the DS160+ is not far off the Evo and Marina my 4woods I ordered her with very tight joints,
and she actually wears me out moving them, I normally dress her and have a rest.
So moving Jasmin's limbs around is not quite as precise as moving them on a Ds, but they are very good.

Care instruction card

click a few times you should be able to read it

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 11:28 AM.