View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 06:04 AM
Site Owner

Jasmin's body make-up is excellent, although challenging at the moment to get a decent clear photo of it,
I am restricted for both room space and light, it's a dull day,
I have my off camera flash near the window to add more light, and a small reflector on the other side,
if I was doing a properly review I should make some room for my soft lights,
but I was only intending to do a few shots of her feet
and I am killing time while I am waiting in for the delivery driver to deliver some heads.

The mould seams are excellent in places and very poor in other areas like the insides of the legs for example,
it is a bit of a pet hate of mine,
in my work we encounter seams from moulds especially when the moulds are older or have not been closed up correctly,
they are all removed easily afterwards just takes a little extra time, so for me I think it's just lazy to leave them showing on any doll whatever the price,
if 4Woods can do it then so should everyone else. moaning over!

Metal articulated fingers and toes are excellent they work a dream the fingers don't rotate like the ones on Marina the 4Woods do,
I think they are some sort of plastic in the 4Woods, they work like a dream, and was another selling point for the doll,
I really don't know why because I have never encounter problems with wires on silicone dolls, it's always TPE dolls that have the problem.
I have actually got a TPE doll on order with metal articulated hands, which is another interesting story, it's not for here really......
but, in short they are having all sorts of problems with them, and although they offer them, they have never made one before
the one I have ordered is the first one and it sounds like a lot of dolls are going in the bin.

Here's some photos of the silicone

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 08:29 AM.