Thread: Adding Photos
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi I struggled alot with this as I only have a mobile, read sams post several times, (the link is in tommos reply) if u can print it off and follow it step by step it will work.

Click on your profile then
User cp
Pictures and albums
Create album
Then upload photos,
I found I had to crop the photos quite a lot until one uploaded then that gave me an idea of what size will upload
Once it's uploaded there are two links under the photo the bottom one is the bb code.
Simply copy this link - on a PC highlight it and press control and c, or on a phone press and hold anywhere on that line and an option will appear to copy.

Then when your in a thread paste the link - on a PC press control and v, on a phone press and hold the screen and an option will appear to paste. It's that simple.

Also below the post icons there is a preview post button, if u press that u will see your photo in the thread.

In the forum list on this site there is a practice forum where u can play around and it won't appear on the recent threads page.
I've recently found that an app I use to add speech bubbles converts my photos to jpeg and I don't need to resize them so if your on a PC you should be able to convert your pics to jpeg (whatever that is lol)

Hope this helps, as soon as you get the hang of it it's easy.
Looking forward to seeing your pics
Amy