View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Bronze Member

Ah, so it's less you like, huh Tommo?

Behold Real Doll pussy, 2014 style.

Kwench is nearly 5 years old, and has over 500 pics to choose from, so I can do this all day. LOL!

This pic (u can tell by the number) is only a month or two old, and she recently crossed 500. So, despite her advanced doll age, She's in perfect working order, still looks great, goes to all the doll meets, and is well-known and loved by all who've met her, and many have. To say I'm proud of this special doll is a vast understatement. She has made me proud more times than I can count, and never once failed to satisfy me. People have tried to buy her off me, but she's just not for sale. She has survived more than a dozen girlfriends, hiding in the closet or doll room. They can't supplant her either. In order to do that, they are going to have to MEAN MORE to me than she does, and frankly, after 3 wives, that hasn't even come close to happening.

One other thing: She can be in a room full of dolls, no matter what kind they are, and she somehow manages to capture everyone's attention and become the topic of conversation. She's just magnetic, and it is that quality I believe I am most proud of.

Last edited by Begog; 16-03-2019 at 12:14 PM.