View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 02:53 AM
Bronze Member

Chores

“Ah, there you are!” greeted Arachne as Bastet came into the bedroom. “As you can see, I’ve been trying on stuff from that box that arrived and there’s a little mess for you to clean up. Collect all of the garbage, then take all of this clothing and launder it. It stinks of the humans who made it. At least their sizing seems accurate. Hold on, you can take this stuff too.”

Bastet mewed in understanding. She knew better than to speak her native tongue in front of Arachne, it only made her angry.

“But, if you’re here, that must mean you’ve finished the dishes?” Arachne continued as she disrobed.

Bastet nodded and mewed.

Arachne pushed the skirt off of her hips and let them fall to her ankles then held out the top.

“Here,” she said, tossing the garment to Bastet.

“Make sure you read the labels. Human-made garments can be made of materials that are ruined by their own washing processes. Do not mess them up!” she warned before stepping out of the skirt and flicking it at Bastet off her other ankle.

“Get that in the laundry,” repeated Arachne.

“Then you can bring me supper.”

“After that you can take out the garbage.”

“Then, vacuum this floor. It’s disgusting! I shouldn’t have to tell you to do this sort of thing,” Arachne pointed out.

Bastet went off and obediently carried out her master’s tasks. Eventually, she was able to curl up on her pillow beside Arachne’s bed where she fell asleep nearly instantly, utterly exhausted.

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.