View Single Post
Old 30-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

As there have been many new members since this was started up I felt it would be a good idea to bump this thread so every current member knows of this useful part of the forum

THE BASICS -

Get the password and go in to the backstage area
Start your thread and begin the title with 'BACKSTAGE - ' followed with any title you want (this shall be changed to suit by a mod when the thread is ready to be moved).

While your thread is in the backstage only you and the mods can view it and it won't appear in the 'recent posts' list so you know there will be no sneaky peeks or posts while you build the thread.

When using photos from an onsite album it is advisable to set the album to 'private' so other members can't see the pics until your thread is public, either you or a mod can make your album public again when the thread is moved.

When you are ready for your thread to be moved and become visible please contact me and I shall move it to wherever you want it moved to, the backstage was initially created for stories which would be going into the theatre but any multi-post thread can be build here without the destination being the theatre. If you need it moving while I'm not around just contact another mod and they will do it for you.

Sit back with the satisfaction of a job well done

I think I've covered everything but if not please just ask any questions, other than 'Can you post the password publicly?'