View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 03:57 PM
Banned

Similar answers to Algaes.

Is there a way to "seal" makeup so that it doesn't rub off on everything and lasts?

Not had an issue with the makeup rubbing off. Its more than it disappears with time as the TPE drinks it.

The key is that oil is your enemy so before applying makeup ensure that they are well powdered. I use cornflour.

Is there a magic substance that can be used to easily remove make up from TPE?

Yes, extra virgin olive oil and a micro fibre cloth. Careful of eye lashes and also careful of eye brows!

Are there recommended/not recommended products for TPE?

Not so much products but methods.
  • Work down the face to avoid smudging work already done.
  • The head doesn't need to be attached to make it up.
  • For eye liner and eye shadow it is easier if you first remove the eye balls.
  • Quality brushes pay dividends.
  • lips are everything. I use lipstick but applied using oil paint brushes and then smoothed using water colour brushes.
  • A tiny amount of lip salve / balm can make the lips glossy without using glossy lipstick (I prefer matt lips so not applicable here).
  • Primark lipstick is fantastic and only 90p each.

A lot of how we make up our girls is very pesonal taste. A few of my trade marks are
  • eyes, dark grey over but only on the eyelid, brown under
  • brown blusher on sides of nose and sides of head. red blusher accross tops of cheeks. skin tone blusher over all of it.
  • White eye shadow for teeth. Do the teeth before the lips but be prepared that once the lips are dry to go over the teeth again... Don't attempt that whilst the lips are wet.

Think thats about it for now... Now go listen to the people who know what they're doing

All the best,

Shamus.