Thread: Top Sino?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 11:35 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Despite your misgivings about your first-choice company, I was asked to investigate a complaint against them and found the complaint groundless. As any prospective purchaser can, I was able to go to their premises in Oxford and look at what they were doing, how they were doing it, their very extensive selection of ready-to-buy dolls and their quality checking process. Many purchasers have been happy purchasers as many more will be in the future, I'm sure.

Phil at The Doll House is brilliant and very genuine.

The standard Sino doll is very good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSTjNnJuKc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMST...I1V9YrzJiIzCmg

I don't know the Top Sino but many people's experience is that surface painting for ultra realism has to be either on harder silicone or it wears off. If you want a doll for photography then the ultra real might be great but if you want one for sex ordinary Sino is excellent as is Elsa Babe, Sanhui, OR and Zelex.

At the top of the range, XYcolo also and I have a Gynoid awaiting a timeslot to review but the Gynoid needs particular precautions and care not to damage her.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,
I've been following all the talk about Lucid for nearly a year now and would have visited them also if I'd been nearer. They sell my benchmark Doll so far - being the YouQu Silicone doll. Lucid replied reassuring me that the YouQU dolls they sell are New and not seconds.. If only CC or TDH sold this brand I'd have bought one already. Though the 6 to 9 week waiting time is putting me off a bit, whereas I could have a doll in a few days with Lucid.

I'm determined to get it right first time though with whatever doll I finally choose, as it's a one time only purchase, and my 2 to 3k max budget has to be well spent.

One little 'niggle' with all dolls is that there is no warranty with any of them - no matter what the price. That's where the tried and trusted sellers would hopefully be a reassurance, if my chosen doll developed a problem.
Regards
Morgan