Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 07:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
They're like children. The more that there are, the less jealous they are of each other and more likely they are to form little sub groups of like minded friends.

Make the most of there just being the one for as long as possible. Yvette was the only girl here for four years. But then, one day whilst wandering around vendor sites I saw a lil Elf girl. She changed everything. She was on order within two hours of first seeing her (had to find a UK vendor that I could get her from).

Currently she's not allowed on the site but as soon as I free up the 157B body my lil muse will be back again.

Elves don't do being on their own.

They also demand the best bodies. And bodies come with heads... can you see how this escalated.

There are now over severnty girls here sharing 35 bodies. I would like to say thats enough but these damned manufacturers keep improving the designs and bringing out new heads that "NEED" to be here.

My lines in the sand where I would definitely not have more girls here were: 1,3,5,9,12,15,18,21,25,30... After 30 I just decided that they had won and to simply go with the flow.

And before you think Wow, he's got a lot. the numbers here pale to insignificance compared to the numbers at Tommo's place (also referred to as the Tardis). I don't know what his number was before he decided that they had won.

Right, I need to do some studying and get myself back into a good contract as there's a Funwest 159C with head #30 and dressed as Jinx whose looking to be the next Shire girl... After two more Jinsan heads that are already en route.... And six others that I'm negotiating on... I think I've got a problem
Crikey Shamus that is a lot of interesting reading O my word I did not realise some you guys have a huge Harem of girls it is pretty impressive

where I live the tenants would have to move move out to make room for so many Girls

if I get any more and I know I will be - even if just heads I will make sure they all get along I know my first one Sherry will always be like my first love in a way and very special

it must be really addictive I already like at least 8 or 9 heads hard to knock the numbers down

great times ahead

thanks for your input