Thread: 158cm skeleton
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
Sure

I should point out that she has only been a bed companion and not bought for modelling, Something I am getting into now.

I hope there is something of help to someone in this
Hello For Real,

This is useful knowledge. I think it is very impressive that Hailey survived 5 years.

Were you sleeping with her every night?

I don't sleep with my current recent TPE doll (soon to be 3 dolls...), I prefer to sleep with my recent Teddy Babe. Teddy Babes are super cuddly and you can roll around in bed with them (only 10kg, nice plush material so not sticky), and they are pretty much bomb proof (perhaps it helps being Made in USA.) But I am a naughty boy and do boom-boom my TPE doll (don't boom-boom the Teddy Babe.)

I had a couple of TPE dolls back in 2016 and quickly gave up sleeping with them because I was always worried about their finger nails, or ripping off a toe or finger.

My main 2016 doll - called Aniyah (RIP Aniyah) - I did manage to pull a toe off accidentally when moving her. Eventually the vagina did start to rip, but she had the removable insert and I actually preferred to boom-boom her without the insert (insert being way too tight.) Must of been about 2 years ago I let her go.

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

PS I'll be super happy if my current crop of TPE dolls survive 5 years.