View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Active New Member

Default Need help with my 1st doll

Hi. I'm about to buy my first doll, and it's a bit confusing out there so would really appreciate your help and advice regarding the following
1. Material:
When it comes to the head, I know Silicone is more realostic but doesn't allow oral. But when it comes to the body, I'm confused. Silicone is more aesthetic, but I heard the silicone love tunnels aren't as enjoyable and more rigid than TPE. So I take it TPE is better for sensation, no?
2. Brands:
What do you think of the following doll brands, all of which have a very realistic appearance: Zelex, Jiushen and Starpery. The look of their dolls is out of this world.
Next comes (as far as I saw) WM and YQ dolls, whose appearances aren't as realistic, but very beautiful.
anyone has real life experience with these brands?
3. Vendor:
Most UK vendors I found don't offer many high end dolls from the above brands, so I have to either buy what I want from abroad (what do you think of Silisonelovers.com which is an American site but can ship to the UK) Or buy local (like lucidtoys.co.uk, which doesn't have what I want). The only local vendor that can get the dolls I want is cloudclimax.co.uk, but has only 1 review on trustpilot, and the website looks a bit sketchy. What do you think of cloudclimax? Any one has positive experience buying from it?
Thanks in advance.