View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 05:46 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I have a got a couple of dolls with pubic hair and within 9 month just showering and pulling clothes on and off, 50% of the pubic hairs gone, for that reason alone head hair implants never appeal to me, although they look very good when new.

Finger wires need improving, I can't see why they haven't come up with thicker wires like in some brands of silicone dolls, or articulated finger with some idea of suppressing the bend at the area that breaks where the wires enter the palm plate. Having said all that, I don't find them hard to replace.

Shamus, I am confused All the Jinsan dolls I have bought since the change over to the new push in connector, which I think is five or maybe six have always included the screw in type in addition to the new one, although they were all made at the end of last year (Dec 2018), have they stopped supplying them now?

For me I would like to see improvements in the joints, wrists, knees and ankle joints all work loose and have to be tighten. Metal rubbing on metal is not the best of ideas and nylon washers may help.

Tommo
In regards to the fingers i see a few people on the other forums are getting their tpe dolls done without finger wires or are enquiring about it, but they do need to be improved