View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fflamingmoe View Post
When are you guy's going to show off your new doll bodies?
I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like.
I think the realism of the love whole is another reson why i like Sinthetics more as well.
I would like to see a futanari insert on your new bodies as well.
The old Alicia with that addon in the past was hot,and my wife liked it.
I would like to see what the new doll bodies would look like with this option as well.
And is there anything new that you thought of to make this option even better as far as realism?
Maybe a tighter insert to fit the body better?
I'm just thinking of new tech that maybe you guy's didn't share yet?
I'm having a problem posting on your forum so i thought i would post it here.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble posting on our forum. Email
sales@sinthetics.com with the problem you’re having so that we can try to research it. Please be as detailed as possible, our customer experience is paramount and we'd like to fix this as soon as possible.

The penis attachments are an available option for the Sinthetics. One has not been made yet but as soon as we have a doll with that attachment we’ll be sure to post pictures. It will work exactly like the LD inserts did.

The new body 2D will be released in a few weeks once the first one is in silicone. Announcements will be made both on forums and our website, however, we are not showing any sneak peek or preview pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
Don't you think it's their one imperfection?
Well, I suppose it’s a good thing that we only have ONE imperfection, I wish I only had one! As it happens, the knee isn’t Sinthetics' one. The doll used in the photograph was the first prototype for the body 1H. Once we photographed her the first time we realized that there was an issue with the leg cores which caused the knee to bulge when the leg bent. This has been corrected and does not happen in production dolls.