Thread: Ex-Lite
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Great photos - it must be the Scottish air!
Cheers Dongo. It was actually the Scottish weather that was being kind for once. The sun came out and flooded the bathroom with light for about 20 mins and I managed to get these few before everything turned grey again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Thank you psion...To see this, at first in the Morning is Great !!!!
That's my favourite shot as well Harley. One of the benifits of living with dolls, I get to see this every morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm surprised you get any work done at all...!

Gorgeous set!
Ha ha, back in the day, I'd spend all day doing one shoot, but a couple of years down the line and I'm finally getting the hang of it. As I said, this was a 20 min quicky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Yeah i bet you did !

Cracking pic's Psion, your spoiling this lass with all these getaways.

Samurai..
Do you blame me!....anyway, looks like we'll be up here quite regularly, so looking forward to a few more shoots in the same place, but I'll need to find somewhere with some outside space for when the weather improves. Also the beauty of Airbnb, nobody comes round to clean the room every day, so I don't have to hide Kayla away each morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Psion.... Psion... quick, look. Debbie Harry is in your bathroom! Oh, wait. lol.

Absolutely stunning as always matey
Agreed Shamus, she does have Debbie's famous pout and sometimes the resemblance is there if the hair and lighting is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Another Excellent Shoot

Very nice, I'm enjoying this

Thank you

Tommo
Glad you like 'em Tommo, but seriously, how the f**k do you spend 70quid in Primark? I think 20 has been my absolute max!

Thanks again,
Psion