View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 03:22 AM
Platinum Member

Default New arrivals chéz Jensguy

We've got some new faces in the household in the form of these two beautiful young ladies.

Well, maybe not wholly new faces, since you may already have seen Melanie, on the left in a couple of earlier threads. She is the mannequin head I recently gave the full makeover treatment with poseable eyes and a custom paint and makeup job. Until now Mel has only been able to appear with the kind agreement of Signe, whose body she needed to borrow. Now Melanie has her own mannequin body and on those occasions where she borrows the Textile Doll body at least she and Signe can just do a swop rather than have one as a disembodied head. Although its not apparent in these pics, the body has undergone a bit of customisation too. Lets just say she's a little more upfront and prominent on a couple of points than she was previously and the undergrowth has started to sprout down below too.
To go with the new body Mel has also been to the hairdressers and had a long blond makeover. I really liked her in her former short brown cut but I think I may like the long blond look better still.

The other gorgeous young lady, on the right, has come to live with us courtesy of the immense kindness and generosity of member Paul121 who was looking for a new home for her and agreed that she could come to join me and the other girls here. I can't thank you enough my friend.

These girls may not be the most interactive members of the household but they look great (at 6ft tall they're pretty imposing too) and if one of your vices, like mine, is gazing at gorgeous girls, they're just perfect.