View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Oh dear... more stolen photos......

Someone hand Shamus a paper bag.......breathe big guy, breathe....
Lol Mr K. You know me so well

Unfortunately reading the thread the trigger has already been pulled so its damage limitation mode rather than slapping people accross the knuckles when they go near their keyboards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
I was pleasantly surprised at just how attractive she was in the flesh or silicone I suppose is more accurate.
Hiya Ava,

we can generally save people before they press the buy button. However, the above indicates that she's already there and you are happy with her. So, not going to go into my normal diatribe.

The key is that you are happy with her. Nothing else matters.

Largely our warnings are aimed at saving peoploe from a 100cm doll and the police turning up, or nothing turning up on your doorstep at all. But you received a girl in good time who ticks all of your boxes so not looking here to be bursting any bubbles.

Some clones are really good but its alway a lottery as to what you will receive both in terms of looks and quality of materials. Fingers crossed you are a winner.

The girl in the pics on that site is a tan skin tone WM 157B body with WM head #162, WM wig #16. Images were taken by Mandos.

Just to say that there is no trickery in Mandos's pics. He uses a great camera and lighting settup but the images produced are an actual representation of the girl not how clever some photographers are at using Photoshop.

He's obviously applied some different lippy and a bit of lip balm over the top of it for that pic but otherwise the makeup is as that girl would reach you from Jinsan (WM).

Have a look at Tommo's Ginger on the site and thats what she looks like in the real world (just search Ginger and you will find her).

The material is TPE not silicone. Thats not a bad thing. All of my girls are TPE.

Worth knowing, her head connector will be an M16 so if you wanted in the future you could replace the head with another of your choice. Heads are generally around £300 but you can also often find good heads in the for sale section here for under £150. Thats nothing against your girl who we've not seen yet. I've certainly got twice as many heads as bodies although trying to rectify that (by getting more bodies, not losing heads, lol).

Do you have a name for her yet?