View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

After getting out the box and unwrapping the head, i had thought that the head attachment would be the M16 type the same as TPE dolls but it was more like the Ds doll though not exactly the same.

It is a push on and pull off head and one of the good things i found is that the head will only turn half way round (left and right)just like a real human head, its does not spin round like something out of "The Exorcist"

Also i was expecting hard silicone but was pleasantly surprised at how soft the silicone is even the head/face is soft so all good on that front.

I opted for blue eyes as i love blue eye girls however they are probably a bit to blue and i think she is more suited to brown eyes, So i though i would change them again thinking it was the same eye type as in TPE dolls but i was wrong again..

These eyes are realy good they are spring loaded so can easily move them around so she can look in various directions, just push the eye in and position them where you like.

You have to be realy carefull removing them as they are deep in the eye socket but do come out, once i had them out i placed some cotton balls to pack the eye sockets before placeing half round brown eyes in there place.

Eyes

Head Connection

She did not come with any sort of hanging hook/device so i had a look round to see if i had anything that would fit into the hole (no pun intended)

I found that i had a hanging ring from one of the TPE dolls i had though not sure which one it came with but this was a perfect fit for the head attachment.

Ok so now that i can hang the doll this will make dressing and undressing a lot easier.