View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 01:09 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetDollFan View Post
I’ve had one doll from Lucid and everything was fine apart from a slight out-of-stock issue. The doll was great and actually exceeded my expectations. I certainly wouldn’t put Lucid in the same category as AliExpress or eBay; you really don’t know what you’re going to get with those and the chances of buying knock-off products are high. As others have said, do your research and ask on here before making a purchase - that goes for any vendor.
Im not trying to promote people buying knock off copys but I do hear the same story over and over again and I wonder who has had actual experience buying Dolls from the Chinese sites. I admite I have not bought from AliExpress but I have bought from DHgate which has pretty much all the same sellers on it and pretty much the same platform.

My experience has not been negative at all. I recently started a thread called "The good the bad and the Ugly" Having bought all 4 dolls from DH gate I would consider my self pretty well experienced.

My advice would be to write up a list of every question you can think of. And make sure you have everything confirmed by the vendor and pictures where possible before placing an order.
The only times anything ever went wrong is when I did not do that.