Thread: Le Boudoir
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 06:17 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul121 View Post
Utterly fantastic pics. The only problem is (at least for me any way), is that the standard of photography is so high with these and most others work that it inhibits us less talented snappers from posting anything!
Though you are absolutely right that there are fantastic photographers among the doll lover community, for me at least there are tons of different reasons for not posting more pictures (usually lack of time or of ideas, I rather want to do stories than simple shoots), these quality standards are not one of those reasons. They rather encourage me to try harder.
I also shoot events every once in a while - mostly videotaping, but sometimes pictures or both - and the outcome of really useable pics is at about 2%, of good pics certainly lower. I am better at videos, though, but there the camera standards are terribly rising (mine is still non HD), and I lack the time for cutting.
Don't fear nothing ( double negative ), just bring the pics on!!!

BTW, fantastic pictures indeed here, at least for being mostly non- plush! I'd stay with the plucked chicken, though

CU cuddly and Lian