View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Bronze Member

DAY TWO

Well, the second day has come and gone and Caroline is still nothing less than amazing... Most of the day was spent at work completely thinking about her.. So you can imagine that not a whole lot of actual work got done.. Anyways when I got home yesterday afternoon I had just over 3 hours to be with Caroline and my other ladies.. Of course Caroline pretty much got 99.9% of the attention.. This was the first time she had been completely stripped down nude and admired from head to toe.. : Removing her clothing was an easy task since she didn't put up a fuss.. But after I marveled at her naked body for a while and tried to dress her.. She started playing hard to get.. Man! this girl is a flirt!!! Well, I'm super attracted to her so I don't mind the foreplay a bit.. I just play along... After chasing her around the studio a bit and tickling her in places I dare not disclose... She finally allowed me to put her in a sexy hot pink bikini... Which didn't seem to stay on long..

Caroline: Hey Nova! Where's the pool?

Nova: It's in the back yard Hunn...

Carolina: Oh can we go skinny dipping?

Nova: Hmm it is warm tonight.. That actually sounds nice Caroline!!!

Caroline: Well, Shall we slip into something comfortable and go out to the pool?

Nova: Something comfortable! You do know skinny dipping is? Right?

Caroline: Yes silly I know what it is! I meant comfortable by getting naked!!! What's more comfortable then that????

Nova: I guess your right!

Caroline: Oh but first I just realized that you haven't said anything about my belly button ring... I know this was an option you requested and was specially picked out... What do you think?

Nova: Oh WOW! I guess I was just caught up by how beautiful you are that I totally overlooked it sweetie.. Well, It looks damn sexy on you.. And Bronwen did an excellent job picking it out for you...

Caroline: I'm so glad! I know you paid extra for it and I wanted to make sure you were pleased with it... I really like it too!

Caroline: Oh man! I was going to ask if you wanted to do the honorers.. But it already came untied..

Nova: That's OK.. Maybe I can do the honorers of doing something else...

Carolinne: Oh Yes! I know exactly what you can do!!!!

Nova: Dose it involve playing with those?

Carolie: Maybe!! But hey do like it when I shake them like this? Hehehe

Nova: Damn girl! I can watch you shake those all day long