View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Bronze Member

Caroline: Oh my man! I like it when you talk dirty to me!!!!

Nova: LOL flirty girl... Ok all we need are towels.. Sorry hunn! I don't mean to have my back to you.. I'm Just getting towels for us out of the closet...

Caroline: "Thinks to herself: Oh perfect, he's got his back to me... Maybe I'll sneak over there and goose him like he does me.."

Nova: Sweetie, what color towel do you...........................................What were you doing?

Caroline: Oh nothing!!!!

Caroline: Was just going to come over and see if you needed a hand.. Yeah that's it!!!

Nova: Oh OK!! was just looking like you were up to no good... "Thinks to self: Hmm I wonder what she was seaming"

Caroline: Nova? Can you help me with something?

Nova: Hang on sweetie I'm taking off my shooooes.. Oh my what a package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline: Can you help me with this G-String? I want you to slide it down and off of me... Hehehe

Nova: Ok down they go!! Well hello there Miss Pookie.... Tickle tickle....

Caroline: Hehehe, Thanks Nova!!! So how do I look.. I'm ready for some nookie in the pool.. Some skinny dipping fun!!! but First.... Do you remember saying that you can do the honorers of doing something else for me?

Nova: Yes sweetie I do.. Well?

Caroline: Get down on those knees and do me the honor of planting that face in deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova: Scooby cover me, I'm going in...................

Pool parties are fun!!! Especially naked ones with all girls and one guy!!!!

Well I hope everyone enjoyed the skinny dipping story... It was a really fun one to do.. Anyways, since the 2A is such a new body and there's really not that many out there. I'm planning to keep the pics coming pretty regularly.. :thumb: The plan is to try and keep this thread pretty active.. And I'm hoping to take and post a few quick snap shots a couple times a week.. Nothing real extravagant as doing set decorating like I'm use to. However those will still be done and posted here periodically.. The idea is to give sort of a weekly review and capture moments of her daily life.. So stay tuned.....

Last edited by Nova-1; 19-08-2017 at 06:57 PM.