View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Ey up Cabbage

I don't think that her lip makeup and eyebrows are doing her any favours but I look at that mouth and think a bit of tooth whitening and some next level (i.e. Karrot/Adam/etc.) lippy applying skills and she could be a real sweetie.

With implanted hair she's going to be the firmer TPE so could be made Silicone level stunning and retain it for longer.... But at the cost of the warm kissability of girls without implanted hair and those lips really need to be kissed.

I think that she would fit in well here but at the minute she's at the back of quite a long queue... Must update my list as several of the girls on the existing one now live here.

Maybe time for another wish list thread

Have a good day matey,

Shamus.

Some darker lips (not too much!) and liner around her eyes i think... also, with implanted hair, i can FULLY see the appeal of it but, i do have to question how long it would last before it started looking rough and/ or become thin.

Jenny sleeps in the bed with me every night and the back of her wig is taking a bit of a battering... although, watch this space. That's all i'm saying on that. For now. :P