View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CloudClimax

Whilst I fully appreciate your comments, I must stress there has been major changes over the last few weeks, it is important to really try not to ship without going through an approved reseller, I cannot express enough that confiscations will become more widespread.
I'm just trying to guide and please don't think I'm trying to overstate. As a business I am bound by legal taxation and my adult wholesale business to ship as mannequin, any extras phallus wigs condoms clothing etc etc as sex toys.
This is how I have to ship, I trust you can appreciate I'm providing this information to remain transparent and more for information purpose.

Any shipments and how you choose to request to be coded is your choice and I respect this.

I'm just advising you as a business I have to pay import surcharges (Chinese customs require this to be made for me to ship) it's what's known as The surcharge( with special way )
Therefore I cannot import under any other code. The commodity for dolls is inaccurate, is in reference to a childrens toy doll, not an adult sized human replicate, this would cause confiscation now, and I'm sorry to state this today. The changes are to restrict sales purchased by individuals and to more customs control on to what is allowed to enter the country, and exit China. The surcharge imposed to businesses is to due to the nature of the import, on closer inspection the surcharge is higher if at open box the content had not been correctly inventoried. (This will result in confiscation and will be not released).

I hope this helps and trust you fully understand why importing from now will become very difficult if not through approved resellers, believe me I have had to complete a lot of paper work the last few weeks! Cloud Climax business as usually from my stand point, and great news for importing for Ex Doll products.
Best
Paul

Last edited by CloudClimax; 07-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.