View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Ok you'll have to explain more about m16 and m8 bolts as I'm still a little confused. Amy (2018) came with one bolt that screws into the neck and then the head pushes on. She also has the one with the hook but I've never used it. As for finger wires I've been removing them when they poke through it's fine for me but I have to hide her hands in photos as is just doesn't look right.
Going back to the implanted hair I don't think I'd risk it as she spends most of her time in bed the hair gets tangled easily. It's just easier to swap wigs when I need to
Hi Amydoll,

The M8 hook screw into the centre of an M16 which screws into the neck.

With my 166C I received the M8 but nothing for it to screw into. It's been pointed out to me today that there should have also been an M16 in the box with the M8 which is what caused my confusion.

I am going to use an Image here that belongs to Tommo (hope that you don't mind matey ).

The one on the left (that I have) is an M8. The one on the right is M8 inside, M16 on the outside. Thats what was missing from the 166C.

HTH,

Shamus.

p.s. on the finger wires.

Yvettes were Fixed but took them 4 years to break
wm166C two fingers broken in an accident (she caught charlotte who fell during a photoshoot... My fault, not theirs) but hand not compromised. (will fix soon)
wm140 Hands are absolutely perfect. Older TPE with newer palm plate seemed the perfect mix.
SM 155 all finger wires removed as they were not just pokes but started chewing up the palm of the hand. Wearing small white gloves keeps the hands realistic even though they are a bit flopsy