View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Legendary Member

Default Award Nomination - Wulfie

I should probably have done this some time ago but having been nominated myself I feel it only right that I do this now.

I'm nominating Wulfie for a number of reasons, in no particular order.

When I was ill and away from the forum Wulfie made a point of trying to keep in touch, I know he has also done that for other members who drop off the radar for a while, it was much appreciated. You can blame him for getting me back here when he did.

There is a lot of background activity goes on to keep the forum free from spam and inappropriate posts or posters. Wulfie plays a major part in this, and has done since first becoming a Mod, I can see just how much from the Admin logs.

Our Vamp TBD's were delivered together, from the US, to Wulfie's, he then sent Vicalyn on to me. There was a major mess up with the taxes and UK postage resulting in a serious amount of hassle and short term expense for Wulfie, he handled it all himself without complaint.

As anyone who has met him will attest, Wulfie is a real gentleman and quick to help our members wherever and whenever he can.

For all these reasons I think Wulfie deserves a Wetsuit Gold Star and am very happy to start off this nomination.

CT

Last edited by Cyber Ted; 11-11-2012 at 12:49 PM.