Thread: Bra Advice
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 07:42 PM
Bronze Member

Default Bra Advice

So, I'm struggling on a few counts here.

I've resisted the urge to put my beautiful WM 168e (new style 168e that is) in lingerie.

Frankly I was worried about damaging her, specifically the lingerie leaving marks.

Now that I've kept her pretty much immaculate for 12 months I'm ready to look at lingerie again.

I have some items left over from my returned 158b chubby and surprisingly the hold up stockings fit nicely despite her very long legs. I've been monitoring for the rubber (assume it's latex) holdup bands leaving marks or damaging the TPE but after a couple of days there's no sign of it, she has long but slender legs and thighs so the band isn't particularly tight around her thigh. When I go to work I roll the tops back so it gives the TPE a break from any potential depression. Whilst the stockings fit there's zero chance the bras fit with her going from a B to an E.

Back on topic, bras...I'm struggling with three points thus far...

1 - Size, I thought I had the size down using...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=13737

...but I'm starting to confuse myself, any ideas what a WM168e should be looking at?

2 - Style/material, I might be being greedy but I'm looking for something sexy that doesn't damage her and all of the wireless options are more geared to comfort and frankly she's a stunner so I'd like her to show off her assets more. I love the look of this bra below. I looked for quite some time to figure out what it might be referred to as but now I'm wondering if a bra that shows off the underside of the bust like below actually exists or if it's just a bra that's too small for her lol.

3 - Fit, finally I'd like to give her some cleavage like the 168e has in studio shots below but is squeezing them together like the image below going to damage her?

If anyone is able to weigh in on any of these points I'd appreciate it.