View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Bronze Member

DAY SEVEN

Well, a full week has passed since Caroline came into my life. And these seven days have been filled with absolute bliss.. Anyways last weekend I had two full days to get to know Caroline even better.. And it was a weekend in which I was really looking forward to.. I had both Saturday and Sunday completely devoted to Caroline.. Oh and her Sinthetics sister Shannon got in on some of the action too!!!! Truth be told I felt pretty bad about keeping Caroline in the studio all by her self. So last Thursday I decided it was time both Caroline & Shannon were introduced.. And the two sisters have pretty much been inseparable ever since..

Friday afternoon when I got home from work I began setting up the photo lights and backdrop in the studio.. Of course both Caroline and Shannon were there in the room and completely naked offering every kind of distraction manageable... As I worked vigorously to get everything setup I could hear the two of them giggling behind me.. Unfortunately setting up the studio took twice as long as expecting because of unforeseen distractions.. I had some ladies chase down and some cookies to tickle.... Oh the life!!

Once the studio was all setup. The task turned to getting Caroline ready for her first real photo shoot.. As she was getting into her outfit, Caroline mentioned how fun it would be have Shannon join her in the photo shoot.. Now that's a great idea! I thought to myself! I then looked up at Shannon and asked: well? Do you want to get in on this??? And without hesitation She replayed HELL YEAH!!!

After getting Caroline ready for the shoot. I then had to find something in the wardrobe for Shannon to wear.. It had to be something that would not only complement Caroline's outfit but would complement Shannon's beautiful 1H body as well... And with Shannon's huge H-Cup knockers. It was quite the task to find something for her that matched a particular criteria.. Just when I was about ready to change the whole set and costumes.. I ran across something perfect for Shannon!! Also Shannon mentioned that she had a welcoming present in which she wanted give Caroline on the set..

So let see how this photo story goes....

Shannon: Hey Caroline I really like that outfit your wearing.. Make you look sexy!

Caroline: Yeah! Nova sure likes picking out these extremely revealing bikini's... I like it!!!

Nova: You girls look so sexy! I so want to ravish you both right now!!!

Shannon: Anyways, Caroline I have a little something for you. A little welcoming gift.. Well, it's not really little Hehehe...

Caroline: Oh a gift for me!!!

Shannon: Yeah Sis! Here you go! Hehehe.. This will help you get by when Nova's at work or on long trips...

Caroline: Oh WOW! That looks like Nova's you know what!!!

Shannon: Yeah only bigger "snickes" Shh don't tell him I said that!!

Nova: You girls know I'm standing right here? Right?

Shannon: I got you the same one I have! And I love mine... I'd rather it be Nova's though.. I love you Nova!!!!

Caroline: Oh this is totally cool!! It's so big!!! Thanks Sis!! I think I'm going to like this thing.. It's not Nova's but it will do...

Nova: Nice recovery Shannon! Well, like your dildo I also have a vaginal Fleshlight that gets me by when I'm away.. But I would rather tap both of your cookies!!!.

Shannon: Now you do know how to use that right? "giggle, giggle"

Caroline: LOL! Oh yeah!! I put it in my cookie like Nova does...

Nova: Oh that's a bit to much info...

Shannon: Now when you go to use .............................................Whoa, whoa what are you doing Caroline?

Caroline: I'm going to ram this cock into my cookie!!! You just gave it to me... I want to try it out...

Shannon: Sis, Nova's taking pictures of us right now.. You can't just shove that dildo into your cookie.. You have to wait... Plus we always get playtime with Nova afterwards...

Caroline: That's just F'd up!! What's a girl to do to get a huge Johnson inside of her around here!!!!

Nova: Oh don't you worry sweetie I got you covered after the shoot...

Shannon: What about me? I want a Johnson in my cookie too!!!

Nova: Oy vey!!! My head is starting to spin... Don't you worry... I got you covered Shannon... Thinks to self: {Yeah covered in my jizz!!!}

Caroline: Hey Shannon I just noticed something!!

Shannon: Yeah what's that sis???

Caroline: Those are some ginormous ta ta's you have.. How in the heck do you not fall over??

Shannon: LOL! I guess I've just learned to live with them...

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh! She said Ta ta's.... Yummy!!!}

Caroline: Hey Nova! There's room here right next to me..

Nova: Well, I'd love to sit there and cuddle with you, Caroline.. But, I'm going to be a gentlemen and give that seat to you sister...
And if there's room maybe I can get in there between you two... Thinks to self: {Oh the though of being between two hot girls is
really starting to turn me on!} Shannon, care to take a load off my queen... I can hold those bags for you if you'd like...

Shannon: Nova! Those are my breast!!! Not bags!! But oh, oH, OH!!! That massaging action sure feels good.. Oh what a gentlemen you are!!! There's plenty of room between us Nova! You can sit close to me and massage my large boobs and cuddle with me all you want!! Heck I'd even let you titty bang me... Thinks to herself: {Oh just the thought of him banging my knockers is making me so HOT!!!}

Nova: What! Did I hear you say Titty bang!!!

Last edited by Nova-1; 24-08-2017 at 03:16 PM.