Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetDollFan View Post
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself, I've been lurking for a while and wanted to get involved, so to speak!

Whilst I'm not in a situation to ever have a doll of my own (living with my partner of almost a decade, don't think she'd take to kindly to it), It is a fantasy of mine and I enjoy looking at everyone's posts and browsing the girls on various vendor sites. I know it sounds a bit wanky but the main thing I enjoy about looking at dolls is their beauty and craftsmanship; some of them are stunning and we've come a long way from the cheap blow-ups you'd get on a stag do! Their other, er, "functionality" is nice to look at too, though

Anyway I shan't outstay my welcome and thought I'd say hello. Thanks for having me!
Nope, can't see you outstaying your welcome at all. In some ways it's immaterial whether you havve a doll, it's whether you have the right attitude.

There are some who have dolls who don't get it, and some who don't who do. From your into I'm putting you in the latter category until proven otherwise.

You are also completely correct. The craftmanship that goes into these girls is truly outstanding. Some of them really come to life in the right home.

Very much look forwards to chattting and you disappear down the rabbit hole

All the best,

Shamus.