View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 01:09 AM
Silver Member

Default imgBB something strange is happening

Hi

During the March 2020 Monthly Photo Comp. Instructions for downloading photos were given with instructions for getting the imgBB code. I am using an Olympus Camedia C460 zoom circa 2007 so this was necessary, I opened an account. The first time I used it all went well (March2020). I used it again yesterday, only things didn't go as planned. This what happened:

Loaded photos from camera into Windows Photo Editor, copied all photos to an external hdd. The photos had numbers like: P1010030 With the copy function still active opened and loaded photos into imgbb. In March the code was like this: IMG_20200308_195439 that is what I was expecting to see again, not this: Assuming it was right I highlighted and copied it. Reopened the album for copies from imgbb went to press copy, but it wasn't highlighted. Tried again, and again several times including clearing the imgbb album and reloading without any change.

Finally I tried something else, I opened my album here, selected load photos, it automatically went to my external drive album where I selected a non imgBB coded photo and it loaded it without question, though I haven't tried posting it yet.

The concept of upgrading my camera has been on my mind and has been added to my mental shopping list, now it has moved up quite a few places. But in the meantime any suggestions or reasons would be greatly appreciated.

Regards to all and stay virus free

S