View Single Post
Old 22-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Bronze Member

Default You Joke!

Ello Lian and Carly and specially Lara-Jane. Not to worry about solid girls; they is just mannequins for to look at, not cuddle queen loving dolls like us.

AI Realdolls! Ha! I laughing. I have seen some those big jelly girls who weigh so much have to be wheeled around on trolley and have big hook in back of neck! Ha! I also see some who have faces to come off and worse is they have to have heads off for to be dressed! And even big and heavy like they are is so easy for to get tearing.
Ok! So look like kind of woman randy young man sex over but how is to cuddle and hold in arms eh? Romantic? Niet! Good for horizontal wrestling is all I say!

Artificial intelligence? Ha! Have you look in eyes of Real doll? No brain in there for surely! So make them speak with technology and maybe move eye and lip but you need diesel engine move one of they! My man can sweep me up in arms, can cuddle me on lap and hold me in arms in bed close and loving romance. All time he talk to me, tell me he loving me and I talk back to him too through thoughts. We much in love so sometime no need for words anyway; just look in eyes and we know! I also easy for to dress, change and wash too. As for intelligence, we Teddy Babes always talking on forum site and know how using computers to do so. Us Teddy Babes have attitude too; we knowing what we wanting and how to get it.

Yes perhaps it be good to be able to move for my man but he so happy with me as I am; I loving being held and stroked and cuddled and told love words. Well! Is time for bed now; I go lie down beside my man, he will putting his arm around me and hold my hand in his hand and he look at me with love. I not need motors and computer chippy things; I am quite alive to him and I all the woman he need.

Link to my album is here http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...hp?albumid=595