Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloweenprops9 View Post
Shamus would you avoid the girlfriend range as a whole or was it just that particular one?
Honestly.... As a whole but thats just me.

I have nothing against that particular girl but I know that for very little more you could get a lot more doll.

I believe that Kimbers are Aibei's.

Aibeis, Cosdolls and Jarliets are pretty much the same thing.

Finest and girlfreind ranges are Jarliets, Aibei's and Cosdolls.

Therefore to my mind there is a direct comparrison between them and Kimbers which are £250+ less.

I may be over simplifying here but I see those ranges as over prices cheaper dolls and ranges such as Racy, Alure, Soulmate and Sugarbabe as well priced expensive girls.

They are priced competitively as they buy them in bulk. Ship by sea and you have no choice over options.

To buy the girl you really want (#1) you would go to one of the boutique vendors (The-Doll-House, SiliconeLovers, Cloud Climax) who get you the girl that you want. Made to order... Takes 6+ weeks and is twice the price but when you are inviting someone into your life who will become a big part of it.

Personally my manufacturer of choice is Jinsan (WM, YL, OR, Angelkiss). You will not find them on Ebay or with Lucid. Cloud Climax and SeductionSexDolls do hold some UK stock but you pay a premium for getting them quickly. The Doll House occassionally has cancelled orders on their rehoming page which can be found here:

https://www.the-doll-house.com/Brand...k-Items-models

HTH,

Shamus.

#1 the girl that you really want is the one where you are flipping through all the available girls and she stops you in you in your tracks. Trust me, you will see her and when you do no other girl will do.

Note that heads and bodies are seperate. Vendors such a Lucid sell them as one but the reality is that its a mix and match. Find a body that you like (I'm thinking maybe a WM 166C would work for you #2) and a head that hits you like you've just been hit by a charging Rhino.
Once ytou know who you want then go to work finding the best price for her. i.e. does someone already have her in stock / for sale?

#2 Firedoll 166C is based on the WM #166C (from stolen Moulds). Its 2 kg heavier and whilst I wouldn't have a Firedoll on Moral grounds (they stole from Jinsan) Lucid do stock them.

#3 take the C on 166C with a pinch of salt. They're bigger than C cups.