View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 02:26 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post

You're very lucky to have survived your first encounter with a drow - especially after being dumb enough to offer her something called a "pain-killer"! If she wasn't in a weakened state, no doubt she would have assumed it was a hostile move and shredded you right then and there!

Great use of all those candles too. I've often wondered what it woukd be like to use candles for a photoshoot. Was it had only course of light? The photos look nice and clear, so it obviously worked!
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Her lack of violence was definitely a sign of her state! I mean, turning on the light? That was a rookie move by me to be sure. I'm still paying for that one...

Yes! The candles were the only light aside from the kitchen light in the one shot (genuine, real kitchen light used for authenticity). I was fully prepared with full light kit set up and ready, but they were used more for room lighting between some shots than anything (the light over the table has a fan and I didn't want that going with the candles). I did bring up most of the candles for the bedroom shot to keep that as bright as I could while remaining consistent with the light levels. Oh, and I suppose the first and last photo weren't candles either. Genuine sunlight! I spared no expense.