Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 05:08 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Hi Rod, welcome to UKLDF.

My girls are treated as most girls and guys here, with respect and care.

Clothing style is generally cute, casual or sometimes a little sexy, but I dress them age appropriately. Chloe is in charge of the vast shoe collection and distributes them to her sister Elena when the time comes for Elena to change outfits. They are generally very good and share their clothes as sisters should.

They have their own wardrobe and drawers for their clothes, make up and accessories.

Chloe come to me when I was going through a dark spell in my life and saved me from doing something silly. So I repay her kindness and care, without clothes, shoes, makeup etc. Elena come the following year after taking some time out in Italy. They are Italian sisters and have the Italian stylish nature about them.

I leave a light on for them and radio when I go out so they don't feel alone, They both have their teddies. Chloe has a bear called BoBo and Elena has a Polar Bear called Minty (named due to being like the Bear on the Foxes Mints).

You will find a wealth of information and help on this forum and we respect our companions as we would a real person.

Gav