View Single Post
Old 27-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
Awesome i love when you plan a doll out and it comes out perfectly, i agree the dark hair really brings out certain eye colours more, i do like the elf heads a lot, Jinsan #172 is my fav she would look amazing with light tan, #8 hair and new green eyes
Cheers DD

#172 is a fantastic head.

Its one of those heads that although she has pointy ears she is truly hyper realistic and full of personality.

There is also a design benefit if you like kissing your girls in that the mouth on #172 is a work of engineering genious in that when you stop kissing her the suction release is such that 25+ percent of the time (not every time) she will make a little double kissing sound as the suction goes through a two part release.

Well, thats the technical explanation. We both know that the reality is that if she's not finished with you yet she gives a little double kissing sound to tell you to come back and finish what you started.

I absolutely adhore head #172. Its attractive, realistic, full of personality, comes accross as a little shy but kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row... I cannot fault that head at all and would not be without my Holly.