View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 10:15 PM

Default Introducing my Girls!

Hi All,
Thought I should introduce myself. I've been a member for a while, stalking you all (apologise), gathering information and taking forever to decide before taking the plunge. I'm also a member of the TDF site, where I recently introduced my ladies while this site was down. Had hoped to do it here first!
Glad to see we are back up and running and well done to all those who worked hard to achieve this!!
I now have a family of my own. After a long time looking and hesitating, I started with an Irontech 158 silicone Celine, I purchased from a UKLDF member, Thanks Samuri! pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your help!! Had been nervous about getting a doll, but when I got Celine, together with heads Luna and Rose, home I was absolutely blown away. The craftsmanship of the heads and body is exceptional. Anyway I've got the bug, you were right Sam . and she was quickly followed with a WM 156 H-cup and a 160cm Piperdoll Risako. I have to say I thought Silicone was amazing, but the TPE on the Piperdoll is something else, and the boob giggle is . I would love to know if anyone has a silicone piperdoll and how they compare, silicone/ TPE?
Anyway hope you like the attached snap (was only able to load 1?)! Unlike the majority of you on here I am not a photographer, well used to be many moons ago, but iPhone snapper today For the more astute among you, apologise for the makeup, my first attempt. A whole new world of things to learn.
Finally, should I list the girls individually on their own thread on who's who-meet the Dolls. Wouldn't want to mess up the this early and get kicked off like I noticed someone did just before the site went down.
Don't want to beat that record!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0949(Edited).jpg (67.3 KB, 188 views)