View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Gold Member

I know people on this forum have visited Ourdollcommunity forum as I am on that forum myself.

If I might suggest that if you would like to get more of an insight to the Sinthetic brand then a visit to there could be a good idea.

Due to a spat between TDF and Sinthetics the management there will not allow any mention at all of Sins.
For sake of this thread it is not necessary to go into the why and wherefores of the reasons why.

So there is only here and ODC, the French and possibly the German forums to obtain any feedback from owners present and past.

As with any doll purchases it is essential to do your research before committing yourself.

Im not advocating for Sinthetics one way or the other, personally I have experienced one and would not have another.

The reason's,simple ,there other comparable models out there as the doll industry has now advanced in leaps and bounds in the years from my first doll.
As said the range of heads and body's now available have equaled and even surpassed Sinthetics realism

And if you decide to order one after thoroughly researching the brand do let us all here know how you get on .

Last edited by rentell; 21-10-2020 at 08:17 AM.